CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Like adding salt to a cut..

Ok this time last week we were waiting to see what T.S. Fay had up her sleeve. In the following days she moved in and stayed. It is now another week and we are watching another storm develop. With 30 inches in the rain bucket from Monday until Thursday. It is way to much for the ground to handle. To make it worse.. We have still had rain everyday since. Back to our normal afternoon showers. On my way home I saw a storm off the coast and you could see a Rainbow in it. I did not have my camera with me. Yeah I know. I am beating myself up over it. Maybe this friend following Fay will dissolve before it causes any more problems. Fay was a record storm She made landfall 4 times. Yes came ashore 4 times. She almost caused damage in every county - all 67 of them. Now Fay is heading through Alabama and heading to Louisiana. Thank goodness she dumped most of her rain on use vs on them. We can handle it they can not. We have a better drainage then the rest. Now that the state has had so much water we will start having sinkholes opening up. Yikes.... Watch where you step..

2 Your thoughts and comments:

Lesa said...

Glad she is moving out!!!!

Linda said...

Glad that you didn't have too much damage from the storm. I hope this next one misses you.