CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Webcams..

Have you ever wanted to know what was going on somewhere else in the world. Admit it you have. I fell head over heals for England when I visited in 2006. So I was playing around here on the Internet I stumbled across a website called CamVista. This site has a list of live webcams in England, Scotland, USA and a few other countries. I loved to watch the working of the London. It is great to watch Piccadilly square and the tourist and locals. You can watch people stroll up and down the royal mile or the Royal Tattoo preform at Edinbugh Castle in August. There is another site that even list sites that you can watch puppies, a baby sleeping or a mobile piano bar. CamStreams. Brevard county Zoo can now be added to this list. Brevard County Zoo - Giraffe exibit. Have fun watching.

2 Your thoughts and comments:

Darleen said...

very cool........

Sheri said...

Your cam Websites were cool.. I really liked trying it out...