CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blog Challenge 6/12/08

Challenge~
What is the greatest lesson you've learned so far in your life?

Lately.. When First Flight helicoptor flies over the house and you are heading to Orlando. DO NOT GO ON I-95!!!!!. That means there is an accident on I-95. STAY OFF IT.. Go another route. That is how I got into an accident in October. I have always know that fact and this time I did not listen to it. Instead of going to Orlando and having fun. I spend it in the afternoon being treated by a paramedic with the biggest GOD complex who was pissed off because he had to take us to the hospital. Spent 4 hrs in the ER then have to try and get a car and get us seen. Mom's Coumadin level dropped after the accident. Well that took 4 months to get straightened out. Luckly Cory & Tracy lives in Rockledge. They were home because Tracy had her appendix out 3 days earlier. Now I crindge when I hear it. Two things go through my mind - 1.) god bless those people it is going to pick up. 2.) Hopefully Dr. Dan will not be away from the family for long, and if he has to be that he can save them and give them a better quality of life then they would have if the crash happened elsewhere.

There was something else I wanted to write and can not think of it.

0 Your thoughts and comments: