CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Day 13..

Did not get to write yesterday.. Not much happened. Talked with my dad. trying to figuire out when I am going to get up there to see them. That is another journalentry for another day.

As for today, I had an interesting day. I got to meet Fran from Trading Spaces. He was at the Orlando home show. I had my picture with him and revieved an autographed photo. He is the nicest person. His must be a fun guy to work with. The home show was neat but the bonus was meeting him. Can't wait to get the pictures developed and put in my scrapbook. It is best to arrive early. When we left at 2pm the cars were backed uo to 528. Then we went for lunch and came home. It was a good day.

0 Your thoughts and comments: